The EarthML tutorial takes you through the various stages involved in using Python open-source tools to work with machine-learning and related data analysis tools for climate and other Earth science topics:
- Data Ingestion: Loading large data sets efficiently with
- Introduction to Visualization: How to visualize data loaded into memory.
- Alignment and Preprocessing: How to prepare your data for the machine learning pipeline.
- Machine Learning: Specifying a
scikit-learnpipeline to ingest the prepared training data.
- Data Visualization: How to visualize your data throughout the workflow, starting from data ingestion to the final machine learning product.